I started doodling around with this logo design a few years ago. The idea encapsulates the concepts and importance of the feminine and female in leadership, the concept of preserving the Earth which is our home and sustains us, and the politicization of these ideals. The imagery pulls from the Anarchy logo, but instead of an A, I used an M for “Matriarch” and as you can see the “M” is actually the husk that surrounds and protects the ear of corn, which can be representative of protecting our respective cultures, food sovereignty, and emerging generations. There is more to the meaning of this design, but this is just a snapshot as I share the work with you.
Make a statement with this cozy go-to hoodie that’s soft, smooth, and stylish.
Buy from Galonedi and you support:
- Ethical instead of fast. Garments are printed as ordered.
- A small, indigenous, woman-owned business.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1×1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
Design copyright: Kimberly Lollis-McCauley
Are you wanting to order in bulk for an event or social cause? Contact me and I can put together a personal quote for you!